Thursday, February 23, 2006

Stairway to...the Ocean?


Fear not I haven't forgotten about my blog. I've been so consumed with writing papers I've had a make a few sacrafices. And though my devotion to the Daily Show and the Colbert Report haven't been shaken, my blog has unfortunately taken a back seat. Fear not though, Spring Break is around the corner and though I have some plans they won't take up the entire break. Trying to think of some new exciting things to do to enhance myself as a photographer so if you have any suggestions please by all means send them my way... Oh I also got some prints finally made of a few of my photos. Though I am unhappy with the printing service I used I am very happy with the way the prints turned out. So if you see me ask me to see them and more then likely they will be on me, and lord knows I'd love to show them off. Well that's it for now. Enjoy the update and look forward to more over the weekend...

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: