Friday, March 24, 2006

Monastic


So just about everyday, or at least every day that I post to my blog, I wade through over 2,000 images to find just the right one to post. Today I decided not to go through each and every one but settle with something that caught my eye. This particular picture is of a monestary, I think, in Seattle on Capital Hill. Hope you all enjoy.
For those dedicated viewers you can look forward to some wedding photos in the near future. Tomorrow my brother and I are going to be doing some wedding photography for one of his friends. It will be a first for me, as I usually shy away from taking pictures of people. We'll see how the picture turn out and how I like it. If nothing else it will be a new experience. Anyways I must be going. More to come this weekend...

- Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: