Thursday, May 25, 2006

Been a while...


Guess it has been a while since my last post so I thought that I would post something today as I wait for members of my group project. Not much really happening in the photography world for me. Haven't actually touched my camera in a few weeks, but if the weather is nice this weekend I'll have some new photos. I'm also having the difficulty of running out of memory on my computer, as I keep forgetting to transfer to my external harddrive, so that is non the agenda this weekend as well... That's it for now; I'll try and update tomorrow...

Jason Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

John said...

Dude!! I so love this picture!! That Macro rocks .. Its on my list of things to get!!

This weather has sucked I havent been doing much with my camrea either!

usarca2001 said...

Hahaha; I think people were looking at me funny that day. It was like 5pm on the quad with a bunch of people studying and I was taking pictures of tiny little flowers. It was quite humorous...

John said...

I'm sure it was. I start to enjoy doing things like that its lots of fun!