Friday, June 02, 2006

Summer Plans


Well with summer fast approaching I am desperately looking for things to do. I'm sure the photography will keep me busy some of the time but I doubt that it will fill my entire break. So now I'm going to use this time to plug two personal projects I'm working on; in addition to my continued work on http://www.raptimagery.com/.
My major project is my current events blog that will highlight some work I'm doing on a paper/book. That blog can be found at http://ghamidh.blogspot.com/. Right now it is shaping up to be simply me talking about current events and what not; I hope to eventually use my webserver to host my manuscripts and some mindmaps I'm working on, so that people can review for me.
Another project; well not really a project as it is already done, that I am working on and trying to promote is my political forum. I've become fairly active on group on a social networking site and wanted to expand the audience that is avaliable for discussion and debate. So I've created a political forum off of my webpage; http://politics.raptimagery.com/. Right now it is just me and my brother posting so we are looking for other people to get active and share their ideas and opinions.
So these three projects; aside from any work I end up doing, will be my activities for the summer. I'm hoping to get the paper finished by the beginning of fall quarter; as I'm sure I won't have much time to write during the quarter. As for the political forum well that is dependent on people willing to participate. So please please please participate (all nationalities are welcome). Ok that's it for my LONG post.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: