Tuesday, August 15, 2006

An Afternoon At Gas Works





Well I felt bad about not posting in a while, I think it's been close to a month. So for those that don't know I recently moved into a new apartment so I have been busy unpacking and what not. I've also have had problems with my internet but I am happy to report the problems have been fixed.

On the photography front I am playing with a camera for a week. A coworker of mine was kind enough to lend me his Canon 20D that he is soon to get rid of. I must say that I am very satisfied with the results today. I shot these photos at ISO 1600 and they turned out simply incredible with very little noise. Maybe a Canon is in my future...

Anyways that's it for now, enjoy the photos and I hope this signals me getting back into the blogging mood...

- Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: