Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wildlife Photography





So I gave some serious time this weekend, ok just about 30 minutes before I had to work on Saturday, to some wildlife photography. It was more of a photo-adventure of opprutunity then anything. There just happened to be a retaining pond near the apartment complex I was working at that had a great deal of wildlife, to include a Great Blue Heron. I couldn't resist the opprutunity to take a few photos. Again these were taken with my coworker's Canon 20D 300mm Macro lens at 1600 ISO (I know I can't believe I could get away with 1600 ISO either, kudos to Canon on making a fine lens). I can now officially recommend the Canon 20D, though it has I believe been replaced with the 30D, and the Canon 70mm-300mm Ultrasonic Macro Lens. Absolutely beautiful feel, design and output...

-Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: