Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tulips


I realize that this is not a tulip. Today, however, I will be attending the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, a yearly festival that lasts close to a month. Although it is a bit cloudy and probably will rain I still hope to get some good photos. I've been trying to find photos to post on the blog recently, as I haven't been doing my usual 50 or more photos a day. I've actually been going back into my "archives" and using the photos that would have been posted on my webpage if I would have updated it. Speaking of the webpage that has gone by the wayside it seems. I think I'm going to keep it up in the event that I do find someone to do the updating for me. That's about it for now though. Enjoy your day and leave a comment!

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: