Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Beginning

Ok ok ok, here is the deal. I created a website about a month ago, I think maybe more, in order to put my digital photos on the web and get a bit of recognition. So far it is turning out to be a horrible failure. This is not to say that people aren't visiting or that I'm not getting good feedback, which I am on all account. Rather it is a horrible failure because I am FAR too busy to update on a regular basis. I spend most my days going from work, to class, and then home to study. I take plenty of pictures during the day, usually between work and class or between classes, but I simply don't have the time when I get home, or don't make the time, to do the necessary post processing and uploading of those images. So my plan is to use the many tools available on the internet in order to assist me on getting my photos out there. I am now going to combine my website, Flickr and Blogger in order to make my life easier. This I am hoping will save me time and energy, and probably more importantly if you are reading this give you some good images to good at on a more regular basis. We will see. I will shortly follow this post up with my web information...
- Jason

No comments: