Thursday, October 27, 2005

Grey Skies

You know it is rather disappointing when you think that it is going to be a nice day but as the day progresses it gets grayer and grayer. That was today, when I woke up it was beautiful (a bit cold) with clear skies. However, when I got off work some 5 hours later, ready to do a bit of photography, it was cloudy. It was very disappointing. Oh well guess it wasn't meant to be, besides I think I have enough pictures for now.
Things are progressing fairly well on the post processing side of the house. I should begin on the actual webpage design tonight or tomorrow. I already have a few ideas on how this will work. Until then I will try and post some pictures that I won't be using on the website here. Hopefully you enjoyed the last two I posted. That's it for today, as I have an Anthropology lecture to listen too.

-Jason

No comments: