Friday, October 28, 2005

Fog...


Pansonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 51mm
F-Number: F/4
Exposure Time: 1/125 sec.
ISO Speed: ISO-80

I thought I'd give you something to look at while I drone on and on about nothing in particular. So take a look at the picture and then, if you still want to read, take a deep breath and begin. Well this weekend should be the advent of the webpage. I have a solid organization that I will probably begin working on this evening, or after this post. I've also finished the post processing on my images so they are basically ready to post, save a resizing and some other happy to glad changes. So look forward to that on Monday.
So I've been thinking alot about promoting my website. I think that this is perhaps the hardest thing to do. I've been trying to do this mostly through word of mouth with friends and family. However, to some degree this blog is an attempt to promote my website. I figure what is the point of having a website if no one outside your family and friends see it. Once my webpage gets up I think it will be that time to do promotions. Business cards are probably going to be the first step as that should help me promote myself to the people that look at me like I'm crazy. But hey if you wonderful people that read this want to give me a bit of promotion, that too would be great.
Well I think that's it for now. I might post some more pictures on this wonderful blog here this weekend, as Picasa2 makes it very very very easy (THANK YOU GOOGLE). Other then that I'm off to class and then where ever else...

-Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: