Monday, January 16, 2006

C-17


Olympus E-500
Focal Length: 150mm
Aperture Value: f/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/400 sec
ISO - 100

Well this shot took a bit of doing... I sent this one to my brother, who also does photography (http://www.thephotoevangelist.com), last night so I'll simply quote from my email...

I had noticed this plane doing it’s touch and go’s but didn’t think it would fly right over where I was. I had my wide angle lens on when I saw that I was going to fly just about right over where I was and switched my lenses faster then I would have liked; I think it took my like 2 seconds total to switch… But I got the shot!

It was great fun... I spent just about all of yesterday doing photography, which is why I haven't posted in a while. But I hope this makes up for it and the cose to 400 pictures I took in the last 24 hours. Sadly though I've been having problems with my xD card and lost about 100 pictures, some really good one, but what can you do right? Well that's it for now. Still trying to update the webpage and all that.

- Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: