Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sunshiny Day


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 22mm
Aperture Value: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/4 sec
ISO - 80

So I'm pretty sure that sunshiny isn't a word but luckily this blog isn't concerned with spelling or grammar. Nevertheless today is indeed one of those few sunny winter days. On the agenda today will be a bit of a road trip up to Edmonds, where I took pictures with my original Olympus some 5 months ago. Hopefully I'll get a good sunset, but at the very least the Cascades have a great deal of snow on them so that should make some nice pictures. Anyways not much new really, finished one midterm so maybe my posts will increase. That's it for now, maybe if I'm feeling energetic this evening I'll post another picture, though I doubt it.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: