Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Photography News


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 6mm
Aperture Value: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec.
ISO - 80

Well here's a change... I actually have something photographic to post today. In fact something very important to report in my journey to be a semi-professional photographer. Yesterday at about 5pm I purchased my first Digitial SLR camera. An Olympus E-Volt 500 to be exact with the two lens kit. Needless to say I am a happy camper. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures to show yet from the new camera, though I have taken some.
What you do get today is some more of California and this time not a drain. This picture was taken about 10 miles south of Half Moon Bay along the side of the road. Hope everyone enjoys. I should begin posting pictures from the new camera in a few weeks, we'll see... That's it for today.

-Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: