Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Edmonds, Washington


Olympus E-500
Focal Length: 14mm
Aperture Value: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec
ISO - 100

Well I said I was going to go to Edmonds and take some photos of what was a beautiful sunset. I took a good 120 photos or so, and certainly got some keepers. Still trying to learn about my camera, what works and what doesn't. It's a slow process but I can certainly see some improvement in my pictures since the first day. Which is the goal.

In other news got visits from three more countries in the past few days; Gambia (which gives me visitors in every continent except Antartica), Turkey, and Mexico. The visitors numbers are still going up and down. Not sure what I can do to get more visitors though I'm trying to do some networking, trying to get my work out there. Anyways that's enough about my quest to be a professional hobbist photography. Hope everyone enjoys the photos.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: