Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Camera


Olympus E-500
Focal Length: 45mm
Aperture Value: f/7.1
Shutter Speed: 1/160 sec.
ISO - 100

Well here it is ladies and gentlemen the first picture that I am posting from my new Digital SLR camera. I did a few test shots yesterday with it, just to get a feeling for it, during the breaks in the rain. Unfortunately today there has been absolutely no breaks in the rain so photography is kindof out of the question, at least outdoor photography. Hope you can tell the difference, you may not as the image is so small but take my word that the full sized images are incredibly sharp even at 100% magnification. All in all photography life is good.
Not much else to report really. Since I've only had the camera for a few days I haven't really had time to take webpage worthy shots, not to mention the weather hasn't exactly cooperated with me either. I should be updating the webpage this weekend or something soon with the last set from my Panasonic DMC FZ-5. More then likely I won't start continuously posting images from the E-500 for another few weeks, still working on my image base. As always though if you are interested in photos you see on here or on my webpage shoot me an email and I'd be happy to make prints or send you the file for a nominal fee. And as always thanks for taking a look and hope you come back repeatedly.

-Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: