Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Statistics


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 26mm
Aperture Value: f/3.3
Shutter Speed: 1/40 sec.
ISO - 80

Well for all those viewers in California here is another photo from my trip to Mountain View. I'm going to break today from my normal routine of talking about myself and photography to tell you, my viewer, a little bit about your fellow viewers. I use Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics/) to determine what kind of exposure that I am getting on a daily basis here on my blog. I've started tracking my exposure since the 15th of November of 2005 and here is what I've learned.
For the most part I average about 4 visitors everyday. My maximum visits in one day occured on November 16th and January 16th; with a total number of visits of 11. I have had a total of 212 visits since November 15th(not unique); about 60 percent of which were unique. The majority of my visits are from people directly typing in http://raptimagery.blogspot.com, or from bookmarks. The vast majority of my visitors are from the United States, followed by Canada and then the United Kingdom. Within the United States most my viewers are from Washington (where I'm from), then Illinios and third California. My page has been viewed in a total of 9 states and 10 countries in four continents, no one yet from Africa.
Well those are the stats after about two months. I feel that I've done pretty good so far and hopefully the next two months will show even more improvements and more visitors. Unfortunately my comments aren't reflecting my number of visitors so I encourage everyone to send a few comments, providing me with feedback with what you like and what you don't. This will help me focus my photos to my audience. That's it for today. Thanks as always for viewing.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: