Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Oh What to Post...


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 28mm
Aperture Value: f/4
Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec.
ISO - 80

It's starting to get harder and harder to determine what I want to post and what I'm going to put on the website and what is just crap. I decided that I'd save some of my better pictures from my E-500 for a future update to the webpage. Along the lines of the webpage I've done all the post processing and added borders to all the images so it is simply a matter of putting those images on webpages and then upload to the server. I was hoping to finish that yesterday but I was distracted by dinner and a movie. Maybe this week sometime.
What I will say about the next set of pictures is that it shows a marked improvement on my composition and subject matter. I'd say that my images have improved a great deal since I started this whole blog and webpage experience. I've had a bit of feedback but I would still like some more so that I can mature as a photographer, it's important trust me. Anyways I do appreciate you taking time to take a look and hope you enjoy the photos. That's it for today...

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: