Thursday, December 08, 2005

Beautiful Sunny Day


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 38mm
Aperture Value: f/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/1600 sec
Exposure Compensation: -2 step
ISO - 80

Well today was an absolutely fantastic day for photography. Saddly though I didn't do much photography. Saddly I was chained to my computer to write a few papers for school but I did get some photography in today, any chance I got really. Today turned into a break all the rules photography day. No rule of thirds, no subject, no foreground, no middleground and no background. I litterally was just pointing and shooting today. Got some great images though and after some post processing and cropping about 5 of the 50 pictures I took are going to make the webpage, and about 10 or more will make the blog.
This picture here went through a great deal of post processing. Again just doing a little playing with my camera. It is actually a totem pole at the Pike Place Market in Seattle, I played with the color temperature a bit to give it that color. Anyways I hope you like. This weekend I should be able to get some photography or parts of the webpage done, so stay tuned. Also I'd love as many happy thoughts about my upcomming finals as you can send my way. Thanks and that's it for now.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: