Monday, December 19, 2005

"If you want to make God laugh...

tell him your plans." -Woody Allen


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 16mm
Aperture Value: f/4
Shutter Speed: 1/400 sec
ISO - 80

"I think that its brainless, to assume that making changes, to your windows view will give a new perspective." -Death Cab for Cutie "Blacking out the Friction"

I little thought about moving... Luckily I'm not looking to change perspective, at least not through moving, but rather to close a few distances. I will say that being aware of your "windows view" will give a completely new perspective. Tomorrow I go and look at a new apartment building, very close to where this picture was taken in fact (though I'm not lucky enough to be able to afford such a view). It many ways it will be an end of a phase of my life as I've lived in my place here in SeaTac for close to 3 years, it was my first apartment as well. Moving on is a good thing though and I look forward to being actually in the city! But enough about my life and philosophy, as that's certainly not why you are here, well perhaps not...
On the photography front I'm steadfastly working on my post processing for some images, on top of my blog posting every night. It's certainly getting harder with working so you'll all have to bear with me. Additionally with the holidays just around the corner well you get the idea. But enough excuses from me, enjoy the picture, playing a bit with color temperature on this one in an attempt to make my photography more complex. Hopefully it worked...

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: