Friday, December 16, 2005

Tough Choices


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 12mm
Aperture Value: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/10 sec
ISO - 80

Here is a nice picture from Snoqualmie Falls. I may have over processed it however, tying to bring out the frost and the falls. Hopefully everyone enjoys it. Well lets see here business... The blog is picking up hits, not sure where they are comming from, Google Analytics lists most my referrers as unknown so if you want post a comment so I know what kind of response I'm getting and I'm always open to ways of improving this (even if that means I can't go on my little rants everyday).

Well I'm getting to the point that I'm using pictures that I would like to post on the webpage, but I don't want to overload my webpage like I used too have it, so I'm facing some tough choices. I might shut down my old images on Flickr and post the overload there. I'm just not sure yet. I'm going to try and figure it out this weekend, as I want to do some serious renovation to the webpage. Well I need to go and meet my brother for lunch, mmm Meconis haven't had it for years. More to come tomorrow!

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: