Friday, December 02, 2005

Capital Campus


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 12mm
Aperture Value: f/4
Shutter Speed: 1/100
ISO - 80

Here's my second try on this post... Well here is another photo taken from the Capital Campus in Olympia Washington, again during a sun break. This one is taken from the Capital Building facing the Governors Mansion. Sorry it isn't the best picture but I'm really running low on pictures right now, especially if I don't want to update my webpage with ones that have been on the blog. Should get a chance on Sunday to take some pictures.
Well sorry about not posting yesterday, it did end up snowing yesterday so it threw me off my schedule a little bit. Also I will more then likely not be posting tomorrow either as I have to work tonight and tomorrow. So the next time you'll get something from me is on Sunday, sorry but somehow I don't think that too many people will be disappointed. Well that's it for now, please while I'm away visit my website at http://www.raptimagery.com; and if you are interested in buying prints feel free to email me at jason.hansman@raptimagery.com and I'll get some out to you. Thanks and have a great weekend...

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: