Sunday, December 04, 2005

Couldn't Resist


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 6mm
Aperture Value: f/4
Shutter Speed: 1/400 sec
ISO - 80

Well I wanted to have a general policy on this blog to post pictures that will not be posted on the webpage but on this occasion I couldn't wait to post this picture. It was so perfectly time, so perfectly composed that it made for an excellent shot. This picture was taken by simply putting my camera almost on the ground and waiting for a perfect "wave" to come and hit this rock and then quickly moving the camera out of the way so that I wouldn't get it wet... So here it is, my best picture from today. So it's pretty obvious that I did go out shooting today so I have a fresh set of pictures. So I won't have to worry about posting and not having anything for my webpage.
No new news really on my end. The quarter is winding down so I should have lots of time in the near future to update the webpage and take more pictures. That's it for now though. Again I can't plug this enough; visit the webpage if you haven't (http://www.raptimagery.com) and if you are interested in prints shoot me an email (jason.hansman@raptimagery.com). Thank you all.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: