Sunday, December 18, 2005

ICE


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 20mm
Aperture Value: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/40 sec
ISO - 80

Well I regret to say that I did very little work on my webpage this weekend. I had of course meant to but good intentions don't necessitate action. I did however, sleep alot this weekend and talk ALOT of pictures. So I'll have even more fresh content for my webpage whenever I update it.
Spent a good portion of today having my hands frozen as I took photos at a park with a waterfall, or several waterfalls, in Olympia. Got some great ice pictures, one of which is posted above. This one didn't turn out how I wanted, probably because by this point the heat of my car was beckoning me and it was my last shot. But it did turn out decently and is here for your viewing pleasure.
Should have some very nice waterfall pictures posted either here or on the webpage shortly, so stay tuned. My break is going to be breakless, as I'm going to work all through the break, so don't know how much work I'll be getting done. We'll see I guess. That's it for now, time for some tea and then sleep.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: