Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Older Picture


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 6mm
Aperture Value: f/4
Shutter Speed: 1/250 sec
ISO - 80

Here is an older picture for the good of the group. It wasn't exactly the best day for photography but I kindof got my feet wet (literally) and wanted to share something of the day. Lets see here nothing new on the photography end, might do some updates to the webpage this weekend (after finals). As for me they finally figured out my financial aid and I'm almost up to where I was before they decided to play with it. Oh well it only went down about 1500 for a year. I'll manage, just with less coffee and or wine. Sorry about not posting yesterday had a raging headache. Well that's it for now. Keep checking back and visit the webpage, http://www.raptimagery.com .

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: