Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Snoqualmie Falls


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 6mm
Aperture Value: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/3 sec.
ISO - 80

Well here everyone is, Snoqualmie Falls for your viewing pleasure. This one was taken near the observation deck and didn't turn out all that well due to too much sunlight at a bad angle. I ended up having to compliment my lens hood with my hand as the sun reflected off of my filter. But I'm happy to report that this is one of the worst pictures that I took that day, not too bad though. I'll be posting the really good ones on my website as you might imagine so stay tuned.
Well tomorrow is the big day, my final in IR. So if any one deems it necessary send good thoughts my way around 8:30 PST. If not I should do just fine otherwise. What this means for you though is that I'm going to my "special" webpage updating retreat. So hopefully come Monday morning my webpage will be expanded upon. That's it for now though, I have to study some International Political Economy. Ah Globalization...

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: