Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Finals (It's not like I've been studying though)


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 22mm
Aperture Value: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/10 sec
ISO - 80

Ok so I didn't post yesterday... I didn't realize that until I was driving home today, looking at some interesting cloud formations that I didn't take pictures of (I've said "didn't" three times in the alst two sentences). I did post today, as you know because you are reading this. I really must say I have no excuse for not posting yesterday I just never got around to it appearently. But today is a new day and a new image for everyone's viewing pleasure. Hope you all enjoy, still working on webpage issues so stay tuned. There are over 50 images on the webpage so if you haven't visited please by all means do so; http://www.raptimagery.com.
Well finals will be over in two days, just have an IR final. Of course that final is on the last day so I've had to wait all week to start my break, oh well what can you do... Well that's it for today, might post another image later; not sure yet.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: