Monday, December 26, 2005

Changes...


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 6mm
Aperture Value: f/2.8
Shutter Speed: 2 sec.
ISO - 80

Whew... Decided to do a few changes. First of all I am now hosting it on my own server, well the one I'm paying for from Yahoo anyways. So now the blog is also hosted at http://blog.raptimagery.com, as well as it's previous resting place at http://raptimagery.blogspot.com. It is my understanding that it will rest in both places. We'll see after I post this one.
Here is another picture from my outing on Christmas Eve in downtown Seattle. Can't remember what peir I'm on but obviously I'm looking towards Harbor Island. Hope you all enjoy. Trying my hardest to link my actual website to my blog, we'll see how that all works. Thanks again for viewing my website. I will say I may be MIA for the next week as work seems to take up most my time these days and then school starts back on the 3rd so bear with me. That's it for the day after Christmas...

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: