Sunday, December 11, 2005

Cold Afternoon


Panasonic DMC-FZ5
Focal Length: 6mm
Aperture Value: f/2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/25 sec
ISO - 80

Well unfortunately I was unable to do any work on the webpage today or yesterday, and as you may have noticed didn't post yesterday. Instead I spent this weekend helping my brother put up his Christmas Tree (all day yesterday, did get some pictures though), and hiking at Snoqualmie Falls (tooks tons of pictures including this one). All and all another good weekend for photography... Hopefully, you will all be happy to know that this quarter is winding down and my last final is on Wednesday of this week, wish me luck. This should give me some time to work on the webpage and photography over the break, we'll see. However, since I dedicated much of this weekend to things over then what I needed to do I must be going to do those things.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: