Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Capital Dome


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 12 mm
F Number: F/5
Exposure Time: 1/400 sec.
ISO Speed: ISO-80

Well here is the latest and greatest from me. My brother, who also does photography, and I did the "rounds" in Olympia today. This included a trip to Preist Point Park and to the Capitol Campus, see above. As it was Veterans Day yesterday the Capital Campus had their grounds decorated with American Flags, which made for some excellent photographs. I will probably post some more from yesterday's journeys tomorrow or maybe one more today. Anyways hope everyone is visiting the website, if not do so and give some feedback http://www.raptimagery.com. Well that's it for now, keep checking back as I'm actually doing a decent job updating the blog, thanks to Picassa!

-Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: