Monday, November 21, 2005

Fun with Water


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 6mm
Aperture Value: f/4
Shutter Speed: 1/200sec
ISO - 80

Well here's another picture from my trip to Tomie State Park. Tryed to get a good perspective of the water with my camera like half an inch above the water. I don't know what I would have done if I would have dropped the camera in the water, besides cried for the rest of the day... Anyways hope you all enjoy.

I recently signed up for Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics/) which tracks the amount of people that visit this blog. Before I mention the results I'll say that if you have a blog or a webpage I would certainly check this out as it works great, though it does have a bit of a lag. Appearently my blog is more popular then I thought. Most of my visitors are either random or from a forum I post off of, this is a shout out to the Tips from the Top Floor crowd, but people are at least looking. So I'm at least quasi successful in my search for fame.

Anyways it's getting to be the holiday seasons so I'm probably going to go to every other day on the posting, despite my new found fame. I'll try to keep up the daily posts though. Well I hope everyone is having a great Monday, and thanks for visiting.

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: