Thursday, November 03, 2005

Seattle from Beacon Hill


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 14mm
F-Number: F/4
Exposure Time: 1/160 sec.
ISO Speed: ISO-80

Ok ladies and gentlemen I'm back in a photographic mindset. My quick little political statement attracted a bit of attention from some people in South America so I've been trying to post my replies to their comments and questions. It's been a bit of a trick though with translating Portugese into English and then back. Thank you Google for having the tools available for me to do that. Anyways nothing new on the webpage front really. I've been busy with posting comments on other blogs and my typical school work so I haven't had time to sit down and really devote some time to it. Unfortunately this weekend isn't looking to go for that either as I'll be working all weekend, but I'm sure it will get done soon. I do need to update my homepage and direct them here as currently this is turning into a word of mouth and randomly visted blog. But that's ok for now, I'm sure it will get more focused use once I get the new webpage up. Hopefully no one will be disappointed when it does finally come online. Thank you all again for visiting here, hopefully I haven't betrayed anyone too bad in not updating in a while. That's all for now, my lecture is about to begin again...

- Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: