Friday, November 25, 2005

Digital Photography Tips from the Top Floor


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 6mm
Aperture Value: f/2.8
Shutter Speed: 4 sec
ISO - 80

Well I choose today, the day after Thanksgiving, to do another small post. Here's a picture from a while ago that was taken at Kerry Park on Queen Anne Hill in Seattle. I'm currently watching the Texas at Texas A&M football game and having good fellowship for family so I choose today to make it short. Sadly I also have a paper to write this weekend so I don't think that I will have time to post anything more today. Today however, I'm going to plug my favorite podcast, which just happens to be about photography. Digital Photography: Tips from the Top Floor can be found on iTunes and Yahoo podcasts; additionally shows can be directly downloaded off the webpage. Please please please check it out and subscribe. I will leave the link on the right hand side under my personal links. Again check it out the show is both interesting and useful. That's it for now.



Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: