Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wo is me...


Pansonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length:
Aperture Value:
Shutter Speed:
ISO - 80

Here is a nice picture, though violent in nature, from the Capital Campus in Olympia. I took this on the day after Veterans Day on one of the nicest days that Washington has had in a while. The sun was cooperating perfectly with me this day, well when it was out anyways. Hope you enjoy.
As for me today has turned into a very very fustrating day. Part of my financial aid award was regected, and the failed to tell me until two weeks before the quarter ends. I've been running around trying to get a revision done. Appearently I made too much money last year to qualify for finacial aid, even though I'm an independent student. Oy... Well that's enough of me ranting, sorry. That's it from me today... I'd appreciate some good thoughts, oh and if you want to buy any pictures, as I now need the money, from my webpage (http://www.raptimagery.com) or from the blog, please give me an email. Sorry for the shameless self promotion. Thanks...

Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: