Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Comming Soon...

"Puget Sound from Des Moines"

Pansonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 12mm
F Number: F/8
Exposure Time: 1/2000 sec .
ISO Speed: ISO-100

Well I tried to post this yesterday but unfortunately my connection at home would not let me so here it is today on a more reliable network, the one at University of Washington. Thought I would share one of the first images taken with my new camera. Took this image the day after I bought it in Des Moines. The weather was very nice that day so I couldn't resist taking some pictures. Hope you enjoy.

On the housekeeping end... If you have visited the webpage you have probably seen the change, that is the webpage is gone. On the webpage, and now again on here, I made the promise to have the webpage done in two days. I am going to do my best to keep that promise and have the page finished by then. I am approximately 50% done so I don't think this will be a huge task, we'll see. Well that's it for today. I'll try and post something tomorrow, if it's just a picture.

-Jason Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u take dat pic? Well if ya did its vuury nice, u r talented... IF u did it ;-) PEACE

usarca2001 said...

I did take that picture, and thank you for the comment. All of the pictures on this page were taken by me.