Thursday, November 10, 2005

Webpage Finished


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 13mm
F Number: F/3.6
Exposure Time: 1/100 sec.
ISO Speed: ISO-80

It's finally done! After driving over 150 miles today I still managed to find the time to fix the webpage and it is now fully operational. I should say that I will be making some cosmetic changes to the webpage and begin cycling images probably next month. Please Please Please go visit and give me some feedback. This design is based largely on what people told me was wrong with the last one so I hope to be in a constant state of improvement. We'll see. I'm going to now go enjoy my three day weekend. Happy Veterans Day everyone!

-Jason Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... ur page is very well done...i really enjoyed reading what u have wrote and lookin at all those pics that u have... well i hope that u keep up datin them!! have fun!!