Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm Sorry


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 72mm
F-Number: F/3.3
Exposure Time: 1/50 sec.
ISO Speed: ISO-80

Ok I know I promised to have the webpage up today but unfortunately I am facing some technical problems. I had completed my webpage last night in fact however the naming conventions that I chose for my subfolders didn't convert very well so I had a page full of broken links. As a result Yahoo!, who I use to host my domain, would not load my page. I have done the necessary renaming and am working on restoring the links. Hopefully it will work this time, otherwise I may have to completely redo the website (which then would not be good). So in the mean time I will do daily image updates on the blog to hopefully make up for my failure as a webdesigner. That's it for now, I'll keep everyone updated!

-Jason Posted by Picasa

No comments: