Saturday, November 26, 2005

Paper


Panasonic DMC FZ-5
Focal Length: 12mm
Aperture Value: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec
ISO - 100

So this is what I've been doing all weekend, working on this wonderful paper. It's been annoying having to do work over Thanksgiving break but what can you do. After close four hours its done though so I'm happy, now I can move on to other work. Sorry that the photo is kindof boring but thought I would share my pain because I'm the one the makes the blog... That's it for now, enjoy the weekend.

Jason Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took a look at the photo of your paper. Just my opinion, but it looks like your opinion is coming out very early in the opening paragraph...actually in the first sentence or two. This is OK if it's an opinion paper, but if it is more of an analysis that is supposed to be less opinon and more fact oriented, I would consider revising your opening...In short, it sounds very biased from the gitgo. It sounds like you are against these types of groups which is cool with me. However, if you want to sell your opinion, I would consider putting facts of their actions down moreso than your opinon. One other suggestion is not to use "and the like" after you only give one organization as an example...you should probably throw in 2 or 3 before using taht to give the reader a clearer sense of what the examples are...just an opinion. good luck